13 th Sin Chew Daily Education Fund (Opens on 15 Jan 2016)
Over 15.02 million worth of scholarship, covering a total of about 343 courses.
a) For Online Registration: 12 March 2016
b) For Posting Application Form: 16 March 2016
Applicant’s requirements :
1. The applicant must be a Malaysian citizen below 26 years of age as at 1st January 2016, or born after 1st January 1991.
2. Applicants must possess good results in SPM/A-Level/ STPM/ UEC or other equivalent qualifications and active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
3. Trial Examination results cannot be use to apply for the scholarship award. Each person is only entitled to one application. (Different from last year where you can summit multiple applications).
4. You must not be bonded or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational organisations or institutions.
5. Applicants must produce original copies of the examination results and all other relevant documents during the interview.
6. Applicants must meet the minimum requirement set by the Colleges/ Universities. Different Colleges/ Universities/ courses require different entry qualification. You are advised to do a detail research for the specific college/ universitiy you applied. Carefulness rewards!
Follow the steps below to get your application form ：
1. Register as a member (if you haven’t) in Sin Chew Daily Education Fund online registration. Click the picture below.
2. Upon successful registration, log in to the online application page. Log in here.
3. After completing all details, print out the online application form (19 pages), and sign on it.
4. Next (important), you need to attach together other relevant documents, (click picture below) and post to the address below.
Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
Sin Chew Media Corporation Berhad (Corporate Communications & Promotion Dept.)
19 Jln Semangat
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Wish you best of luck.
The Star Education Fund: Scholarship Awards 2016