Sin Chew Daily Education Fund 2013
13 Wednesday Feb 2013
10th Sin Chew Daily Education Fund 2013 (closed)
11th Sin Chew Daily Education Fund (See you on March 2014)
Over 9.8 million worth of scholarship, covering a total of about 247 courses.
Closing date : 3 April 2013.
Applicant’s requirements :
1. The applicant must be a Malaysian citizen below 26 years of age as at 1st January 2013.
2. Applicants must possess good results in SPM/A-Level/ STPM/ UEC or other equivalent qualifications and active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
3. You must not be bonded or in receipt of any financial aid or rewards from other educational organisations or institutions.
4. Applicants must produce original copies of the examination results and all other relevant documents during the interview.
5. Applicants must meet the minimum requirement set by the Colleges/ Universities. Different Colleges/ Universities/ courses require different entry qualification. You are advised to do a detail research for the specific college/ universitiy you applied. Carefulness rewards!
If there are 10 institution you are interested in, summit 10 complete application forms, one form per course per institution. No shortcut.
Follow the steps below to get your application form ：
1. Register as a member (if you haven’t) in Sin Chew Daily Education Fund online registration. Click the picture below.
2. Upon successful registration, log in to the online application page. Log in here.
3. After completing all details, print out the online application form (Doc A, 1 page).
4. Next, print out the application form (Doc B, 14 pages). After filling in the application form, please attach together Doc A, Doc B and other relevant documents, (click picture below) and post to the address below.
Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
(Corp Comm & Promotion Dept.)
19 Jln Semangat
46200 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Wish you best of luck.