SPM 2013, 2014(June) Past Years Papers From Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia
About SPM 2014 Examination – dated 18 Nov 2014
The SPM 2014 is different from previous years. You are entering different type of war zone. This year, there seems to be a lot of KBAT / HOTS elements for all the papers tested so far. (Kemahiran Berfikir Aras Tinggi / Higher Order Thinking Skills). If you want to score A+, you need to pay serious attention in this aspect. (We heard students crying when coming out from the examination hall because the questions are different from what they have prepared). Take good care.
All Paper 2 answers not available. Don’t Ask !
SPM 2013 Past Years Papers
SCIENCE Paper 1, 2
Below are a few ways you can adopt towards working in a stress-free manner by learning how to deal with your time sensibly:
• Learn to organize your time with a ‘plan of action’. Get a e-planner or organizer where you can key-in your activities for the week. Rate it and sort in order of importance. Estimate also how much time you need to spend on each one.
• When you have got the balls rolling and looks good without much interruptions, you should begin planning your activities for future weeks. Needless to say, there’s the possibility you will not get to do everything which you set out to do, the important thing is stay focused.
• When you incorporate time management into your everyday routine, it has to be arranged in such a way that your time has been used prudently. There can be some short times at intervals of a day when you are free. That also, may be used in a productive way and generate results.
• Be disciplined, you should finish your planned activities as scheduled. This will definitely alleviate the stress of you being forced to rush and complete them. Procrastination isn’t healthy and causes you unnecessary stress. It’s extremely essential that you handle your own time sensibly to prevent this from becoming a bad habit.
• Keeping your office desk or home tidy is also important to allow you to use your time better. You don’t waste unnecessary time searching for things. It’s possible for you to bring undue pressure on yourself simply by not being organized.
• Ensure your targets are practical and something you can achieve. Don’t put too much in a plate. A plate has a limited size
• Staying in a comfort zone may be a bad idea. Time flies, once gone, it’s gone.